Mixed Berries with a Vanilla Bean Citrus Sauce, this healthy fruit cup is naturally gluten-free, with no refined sugar, and a dairy-free option. Sweetened with just a touch of honey, vanilla bean paste, and finished with freshly grated orange zest. These elegant fruit cups are the perfect side to serve at your next party!
If you are looking for a simple, healthy, show-stopping side dish, then this recipe is for you! You can serve these fruit cups for any party, brunch, or dessert. The Vanilla Bean Citrus sauce is light but flavorful, with real vanilla bean specks and freshly grated orange zest throughout. For a sophisticated look, serve this dish in a beautiful coupe glass with edible flowers for the ultimate presentation.
Vanilla Bean Citrus Fruit Cup Ingredients
This recipe is simple, made with wholesome high-quality ingredients you can feel good about.
- Yogurt: You can use greek, almond, or coconut yogurt, depending on your preference.
- Honey: Provides just a touch of sweetness
- Vanilla Bean Paste: Gives a rich vanilla bean flavor.
- Orange Zest: This last step is optional, but truly harmonizes the flavors.
- Berries: I used strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
- Edible Flowers: Optional for a decorative touch.
Nielsen-Massey reached out to collaborate, gifting me a jar of their Pure Vanilla Bean Paste, which you can find on Amazon, Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Bean Paste. Did you know their vanilla beans are hand-selected, with more than 300 flavor compounds? It truly makes all the difference in the recipe, giving the sauce such a rich indulgent flavor. I love and trust their high-quality products. They are 100% gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher, and Organic.
How to Make Vanilla Bean Citrus Fruit Cups
From start to finish, this recipe can be made in under 5 minutes! It’s so easy, and yet provides a sophisticated and elegant appearance.
- In a small bowl, add the yogurt, honey, Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean paste, and orange zest. Stir until well combined. Store in the refrigerator prior to guests arriving.
- Take your coupe glasses and fill each glass about 2/3 of the way with your choices of berries.
- Prior to the guest arriving, spoon a few tablespoons of the sauce on top of the fruit.
- Add edible florals to garnish.
- Serve Chilled.
Tips For Show-Stopping Vanilla Bean Citrus Fruit Cups
- Fresh Fruit: Make sure your fruit is fresh!
- Assemble the glasses ahead to save time: Prior to guests arriving add the vanilla bean citrus sauce. This will help ensure the fruit does not get soggy.
- Serve on a footed tray and garnish with edible florals: These fruit cups are both simple and classy, it’s truly the best of both worlds.
For Other Tasty Recipes, Click The Links Below
Vanilla Bean Citrus Fruit Cups
- 1 cup yogurt greek, almond, or coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste Nielsen-Massey
- zest 1 orange
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- In a small bowl add the yogurt, honey, Nielsen-Massey vanilla bean paste, and orange zest. Stir until well combined.
- Take 1 coupe glass and fill 2/3 with mixed berries. Repeat until all of the glasses are filled.
- Pour 1/4 cup of vanilla citrus sauce on the top of the berries, and garnish with an edible flower.
- Serve chilled.